If you are looking for a different way to decorate your home, remove boring old damaged carpet or just sprucing up a room in a different way, Bamboo flooring could be the way to go. Bamboo flooring costs less than timber flooring and it has a different look and feel to add a touch of the *exotic*.
At CTM Flooring we have put together a list of why you should consider using bamboo flooring in your home –
- Bamboo (as with timber flooring) gives a natural feel to your home
- Bamboo flooring is a solid product, with great impact resistance compared to timber flooring
- Bamboo flooring goes well with any furniture and décor
- Bamboo flooring at CTM Flooring uses a click system to ensure a stable floating floor
- Bamboo flooring looks good against any wall colour
- As with timber flooring, bamboo flooring may require professional installation, but if you only want to cover a small area of floor a DIY project is a great way to experience installing bamboo flooring yourself.
- Bamboo floors are easy to clean and maintain
- Bamboo flooring at CTM Flooring comes in a huge range of different colours
- Bamboo flooring is highly recommended for anyone with allergies
If you are interested in having CTM Flooring install a bamboo floor in your home, simply visit one of our showrooms and we can estimate the project requirements working with your plans, otherwise we can check measure your home for you. We have expert advice on hand for any questions you may have and you can see the huge range available. If you plan to install the flooring yourself make sure you have all the tools you need.
Bamboo flooring is a great alternative that gives you the look and feel of a timber floor, if you are ready to try bamboo flooring give the team at CTM Flooring a call.